- 1.Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 350mm focal length,f/5.8 focal ratio .
- 2.Rack-and-pinion focuser &low (25mm) and high (10mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 3X barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
- 3.All-glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
- 4.Aluminium alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for beginning astronomer.
- 5.Altazimuth mount with a slow motion control the adjustable aluminium Alloy tripod for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night.
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 350mm(13.78in)
Focal Ratio: F5.8
Max Magnification: 105
Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism
Mount: Altazimuth Mount
Optical coating: Antireflection Blue Film
Barlow lens: 3X
Angular Field of View: 2°40"
Tuble connection: Altazimuth Mount Screw
Tripod: Aluminium Alloy Tripod
1 * Monocular telescope
1 *Zenith mirror
1 *10mm eyepiece
1 *25mm eyepiece
1 * Tripod
1 * Carry bag
1 * User manual
Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 60mm aperture and 350mm focal length, great for students or those who are interested in learning more about the space and night sky. With 3X barlow lens, this maximum magnification of this telescope can reach 105 times, which can increase the viewing capability. Lightweight and portable, this telescope can be a wonderful gift for those who love observing animals, enjoying scenery, traveling, etc.
Multiple interchangeable eyepieces with 1.5X erecting eyepiece and 3X barlow lens for increased viewing capability.
105X maximum magnification brings the distant scenery to your eyes.
Easy assembly with no tools required.
Aluminum alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for beginning astronomer.
Don't clean the inner parts of the monocular or dissemble the monocular without guidance of expert.
Never look at the sun directly with this product.