- Aperture: 80mm. focal length: 400mm. focal ratio: f/5. rack-and-pinion focuser. comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x Barlow lens.
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,1.27in preassembled adjustable full size stainless steel tripod& accessory tray, 1-years limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Large aperture-80mm, all front and back lens are coated with multilayer film, which render excellent transmittance and clear image.
- Excellent CF4 optical glass with low dispersion is adopted, which can eliminate chromatic aberration of red, green and blue.
- The Gskyer 80 series telescope ushers in a superb path to explore the universe for those aspired to become astronomers. It is a collection of combination of quality, property, price and appearance advantages, which is exclusively designed for beginners
General Features Optical Design: Refractor Aperture: 80mm(3.2in) Focal Length: 400mm(15.75in) Focal Ratio: F5 Eyepiece1: 25mm(0.98in) Magnification1: 16X Eyepiece2: 10mm(0.39in) Magnification2: 40X Eyepiece3: 5mm(0.196n) Magnification3: 80X Max Magnification: 120 Finderscope: 6*30 Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK7 prism Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount Optical coating: Multi Antireflection Green Film Barlow lens: 3X Resolution: ≤3.1 Angular Field of View: 2°24" Tuble connection: Hook Dovetail Plate Tripod: 1.27inch stainless steel Tripod Shipping Weight: 8.6Kg(18.95 lb) Item Dimensions:3.97in*1.3in*0.85in Product Description Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Gskyer Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Gskyer Infinity Series.If you’ve never owned a telescope before, the Infinity 80mm Refractor is a great telescope to get started in astronomy. This 80mm (3.2") aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you're viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, surface details on the Moon, or terrestrial objects, the Infinity 80 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond.