- Grab-and-go day and night refractor telescope and lightweight aluminum tripod for young stargazers and families on the go
- Rugged, specially designed backpack holds the 70mm telescope, tripod and all accessories
- 400mm focal length telescope (f/5.7) excels at daytime birding use as well as viewing wildlife, scenery and casual nighttime observing of the Moon and bright planets
- Includes 5x24 finder scope for easy aiming and two 1.25" telescope eyepieces (25mm and 10mm) for 16-power and 40-power views. Comes with the Orion MoonMap 260 to help you learn about the cool lunar features you see.
- The included compact tripod can be adjusted to hold the GoScope II refractor optical tube as low as 17.75" up to a 43.5" maximum height when the tripod legs are fully extended
Here's a versatile telescope designed to pack up and go whenever you hit the road, the trail, or the air. It excels for daytime birding, nature study, and scenic long-distance viewing, and will take you way beyond the Earth's horizon after sunset for some casual nighttime stargazing and Moon-watching. The 70mm GoScope II features a 70mm-aperture achromatic lens system for high-resolution images of distant subjects. The telescope sets up in seconds on the retractable aluminum tripod which features a three-way pan head and allows smooth, easy pointing of the telescope. The included compact tripod can be adjusted to hold the GoScope II refractor optical tube as low as 17.75" up to a 43.5" maximum height when the tripod legs are fully extended. For taller stargazers, the lightweight GoScope II can easily be placed on a table or other raised surface for comfortable use. It comes with a correct-image prism diagonal, quality 25mm and 10mm Kellner eyepieces (1.25"), and 5x24 finder scope. It's a complete observational system that tucks away neatly in the specially designed backpack. Weighs just 3.5 lbs. for easy portability.